Saturday, May 26, 2007

):

today went trg..
then macdonalds to eat.
then tnet to watch ghost movie..
watched house of mad soul..
not nice one..
not scary de..
lol~
then went hawker to eat..
then homeeee i am :D
going out later again..
i hate my family.
everyone does not seem to even care abt me.
duno if i am really one of the family anot..
eveerything also seems like its my fault..
freak you las !
5more days to my birthday,
2more days to o'lvl chinese..
such a wonderful family..
to give me such a HAPPY birthday..
and such a STRESSLESS o'lvl..
thanks alot ahhhh..
my feelings are damm random like hells.
shitts !
i may not be blogging for sometime..
if i am not in the mood..
and mayb there's some problems cropping up..
so bye readers :D
anw, i doubt there's readers too..
no one really cares..
ah wadever luhs..

No comments: